இறுதி ஆசை (Last Wish of a Dying Lady)




I wrote this after watching the news about Priyanka Reddy's Raped, Burnt and Murder Incident near Hyderabad. Where she was Raped by 4 Monsters. I cannot imagine the struggles she would have gone through. I felt like my own sister was being Victimized in that situation. 

As a brother, I cannot kill those 4 people, but (thanks to the police for killing those 4 Inhumans). But I can stand for her in my own way. Please do spend 2 minutes and read the scribbles below.



"இ‌‌‍ருளில் வெறிநாய்கள் என்னை சூழ்ந்திட,
காற்றில் என் குறலோ கறைந்திட,
என் கண்ணீர் துளிகள் கடவுளை தேடுதே,
கை விரல்கள் விடுதலை பெற வேண்டுதே.
கனநொடிகளில் கனவெல்லாம் கரையுதே,
கருவறைக்குள் கருமமொன்று நுழையுதே.

பெண்ணாய் பிறந்தது என் சாபமா,
ஆணாய் பிறந்தது அவர்களின் லாபமா.
நெருப்பில் என் தேகமோ எறிந்திட,
மனிதமே மனிதமே மரண ஓலமொன்று கேட்டாயா,
இறுதி ஆசையொன்று நீயும் இன்று கேட்பாயா!

கைகள் கட்டப்பட்டு ஆண்குறி வெட்டப்பட்டு,
பாச கயிறு கழுத்தில் போடப்பட்டு,
மனித கறைகளை மண்ணில் இருந்து நீக்குவாயா?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

இருக்கை கதைகள் (story of a park bench)

ஊரடங்கு (Lockdown)

இருளை கடந்த வண்ணத்துப்பூச்சி (A Butterfly which crossed Darkness)